Buy health supplements in our online store Antibiotics Smart drugs and nootropics Skin creams Hair treatments
Supplements for men and women Sleep hormone Diabetes tablets
 

BEC5 Curaderm

BEC5 Curaderm 20ml topical cream

An effective treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer without surgery

Containing purified plant extract of the Solanum Sodomaeum from Australasia, BEC5 is effective in treating benign tumours, such as age and sun spots

Made in Vanuatu - Shipped from the UK

20ml of 0.005% cream
£99.95 - includes free Curaderm book
buy Curaderm
Secure online ordering with SSL protection
credit cards accepted

previous item previous item next item next item

Basal Cell Carcinomas treatment

Curaderm cream is an eggplant skin cancer cure, that is especially potent in treating Basal cell carcinomas. This is the most common form of skin cancer, also known as BCC - Basal cell carcinoma. BCC is a non-melanoma skin cancer. Around 95% of skin cancer is not a Melanoma form. BEC5 also works on benign tumours like sun spots and age spots.

Curaderm cream has also been effective after surgery that fails to remove BCC, even after skin grafts on the affected area. Recent trials in 10 UK hospitals found that applying BEC5 cream twice a day to the affected skin cancer areas resulted in a complete remission on 78% of the patients within 8 weeks of treatment. The other 22% of patients also showed an improvement, but needed a little longer treatment time of 13 weeks.

Curaderm is derived from the plant Solanum Sodomaeum from Australasia. The plant contains an important eggplant extract Solasodine Glycosides, which has been found to be extremely effective in treating skin for cancerous conditions. This active ingredient can be also found in eggplant and aubergine in smaller quantities.

BEC5 Curaderm seen on the Dr. Oz Show

BEC5 Curaderm cream was featured on the Dr Oz Show. The famous alternative health advocate Dr Joseph Mecola was championing cream on the show to remove skin cancer. You can find here the Curaderm story on Dr Oz's website.

How to buy BEC5 Curaderm cream
 Click on the product image or 'buy it now' button to purchase it online, via a secure 'https' page for buying this product
 Curaderm is available in 20ml tube of cream pack size
 The above purchase price is in the U.S. dollars

 PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, and Amex are accepted
 Standard and Trackable Airmail delivery available, in the USA and internationally

BEC5 Curaderm dosage:
Clean and disinfect the area to be treated before each application. The drier the area can remain, the better. Apply the cream twice a day. The typical treatment period is 8-12 weeks, although it can vary from person to person and depends on number of other factors, such as:
- the size of the lesion being treated
- the position of the lesion and how difficult is to reach it
- the age and condition of the patient
- how often the cream is applied daily, etc.

Side effects
There are no known contraindications with Curaderm cream. Dermatologists at the Royal London Hospital have cited BEC5's efficacy as 'safe and effective', calling it 'an ideal therapy for outpatient treatment'. Do not use this cream if you are allergic to aspirin.

Credit cards and paypal payments accepted

 
 Get our free Newsletter
(go to Sign-up page)
 

  14 products nearing expiry date, of which
 • 10 products at half a price

 • 4 products volume buy discounts
 • 8 products on a clearance sale
 
 

 
PEPTIDE BIOREGULATORS
SPECIAL OFFERS
21 products

Peptide bioregulators special offer 
buy any 3 bioregulators and save £5 per pack

 
ACF228 capsules special offer 
ACF228 capsules 
Antioxidant
protection
 
£27.95 each


Can-C eye drops special offer 
Can-C eye drops
fight cataracts
£24.95
 each


 
4MU Pro tablets
4MU Pro
$119.99
 each
(was $199.99)
buy at low price

 
Multi V45 Pro
Multi V45 Pro
45 vitamins
and minerals

£4.95
 each
buy at low price